ZAP™ Premier Aerosol Pipet Tips
ZAP™ Premier™ Aerosol Filter Tips provide you with complete protection from sample carry over. They incorporate a robotically inserted patented filter that is made from high molecular weight polyethylene. The filters allow the pipettor to draw by venting through a tortuous sponge-like pathway. The pores in this pathway have an average size of 10 microns, so even radionucleotides are captured before reaching the pipettor barrel.
ZAP™ Premier Advantages
- Each style of these tips is designed from the beginning to fit precisely the range of pipettors listed in the fit charts. We carefully inspect the fit with the actual pipettors, not just with measuring gauges. This means you will not have to worry about leaking tips and you don't have to use extra force to mount tips.
- The quality of the resins we use to make tips is unsurpassed by any other pipette tips available anywhere. We only use medical grade resins from consistent sources that have been pre-tested to ensure they do not introduce contaminants into your samples. So you won't have to be concerned there could be unknown substances added to your work.
- Each rack is labeled with the effective volume range of the tip, the lot number, and product number. So it's easy to keep your work organized and ensure your supplies are traceable.
- Every lot of tips is tested and is certified to be free of RNase/DNase contamination, Human DNA and Protease, and unlike tips from other suppliers tips are tested and certified non-pyrogenic. This non-pyrogenic certification also includes the filter, so your sample can even contact the filter and you do not need to worry that your sample is contaminated. And like all Labcon tips ZAP™ tips are free of Oleamide and BPA contamination.
- You can choose from 25 styles of tips to fit all major brands of pipettors in the world. So you will always have a ZAP™ Premier option for nearly any use.
- ZAP™ Premier tips feature a unique 10 micron pore size filter. The pores on this filter are 100% smaller than those in most other aerosol tips. A smaller pore guarantees that your pipettor barrel will be kept clean of DNA, Radionucleotides, and other contaminants. And this filter works to block fluids without any contaminants in the filter so you never have to worry that your work will be spoiled if your sample contacts the filter.
- ZAP™ Premier tips with their dense filter are autoclavable to 121° Celsius for 20 minutes. So if you don't use the entire box of tips you can sterilize them again and the filters will not warp like other filters.
- ZAP™ Premier tips are packaged in racks designed to be refilled easily with our Eclipse refills. So when you have used your ZAP™ tips keep the boxes to refill. This lets you extend your investment and helps to save resources.